Saturday, March 20, 2010

Baby shower for "cupcake"







Well my daughter's expecting a daughter
on April 20th and her nickname is 'cupcake'
so that of course was my theme. I put white flower soft 'for icing and then put 'crystal' stickles on top...don't know if I was imagining, but it seemed to 'puff ' up which made it look even better. Was funny, kept telling my fiance...I'm busy icing cupcakes :)










Here are the pictures of 1 of the 2 favours I made for each guest. Sadly I made 20 of each and only 11 guests turned up...so quite a few left overs












I put 3 Ferrero Rocher wrapped in pink tissue paper and popped in a clear bag and stapled the topper to it.

Oh I was so so happy with the end result!

Another post to follow.....

4 comments:

  1. Those are absoluletly adorable. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a great job on those. That is the cutest idea. What a sweet nickname for baby girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I'm sure the guests loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are just gorgeous!! I love how you "iced" the cupcakes. Great baby shower gifts!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...