Sunday, July 4, 2010

My Papertrey Wedding......part 2

The Placecards




These follow the 'tropical' theme. I used Papertrey Spring Moss cardstock and a buttery yellow paper that I had. I used Spring Moss ink to stamp the flourish above the guest's name. Tied the top with tulle and attached a mini frangipani....




The Favour Boxes




I used the Papertrey "My Timeless Templates" - Tucked Away. I was so happy to find that I could put the 'flap' part in my cuttlebug and emboss just that part. Again I had hoped to layer with Papertrey cardstock, but time didn't allow. These had chocolates inside and I also put a scratch lottery ticket too.....



3 comments:

  1. The favor boxes picture is blank for me, but I do like what you did with the placecards! Very summery, tropical color scheme, and they are very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely - so clever of you to emboss just the flap of the Tucked Away box - looks gorgeous. Its one of my fav templates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely! Very elegant and pretty!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...