Monday, August 16, 2010

Wedding Thank Yous














Finally getting around to posting these. Along with all the other things I created for my recent wedding (4 months ago) I made these to thank our guests and was very very happy with the end result.














I kept it simple with colours, white and Spring Moss. Used the Cuttlebug embossing folder for the background pieces and cut the Spring Moss with Spellbinder Squares.













Stamps are from Fancy Flourishes by Papertrey (of course!) Thanks for looking and hope you can leave a comment :)

8 comments:

  1. Wow, I love them...the colors are so soft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They turned out gorgeous! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunning! I can see these being made in different colors and themes (thank you, etc.) as beautiful sets for gifts, etc. Thank you for the wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable! You picked a very classy design and it looks like it wasn't to hard to replicate. Just love the flourishes, too. Very nice... bet everyone will be impressed.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...