Saturday, October 9, 2010

Birthday Girl Party


My SIL wanted me to do some craft at her daughter's 8th birthday recently.  As time wouldn't permit the girls making the whole bag, I had them ready and they attached the flowers - these were cut with my Cricut - didn't have my gorgeous Papertrey flower dies at this time :(  

Just a close up - so very excited with how they turned out.....cute cute and SO popular at the party.  The rave reviews from the kids and their mums was just so exciting!

Now so the girls had something to "do" I made 3 little cards and stamped 3 Papertrey butterflies on a piece of cardstock.  Each girl coloured their butterflies and lucky me cut them out by HAND!! - 3 days later my new Papertrey butterfly die arrived ;) We then attached each butterfly with foam mounting tape to the centre of the cards and the cards fit snuggly in the paper handbags.  Such fun!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness. These are SO so cute. I absolutely love it. I'm sure they loved taking those bags home. Really really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE!!! I bet they will love those cute little purses!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun project to do with young girls. I'm sure they loved their new purses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you all had a BLAST with these, and the little purses are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...