Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ooops I did it again!!! - Baby Shower Invites....

From the visitors counter I have on my blog, it seems my little Baby Shower Invites were very popular using the Papertrey template. 


 I just started a new job a few months ago and offered to make some for my boss/manager's pending grandchild.......to say she was happy is an understatement.  I got a bit of a shock when I realised I only made 20 for my daughter's baby shower - this time I had to make a whopping 40+!!!
Just had to put this last picture, as I was so happy to see them all lined up :) Hope you enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. These are just DARLING! What a FUN invite!!! WOWY 40 is alot to whip up! I bet your boss LOVED them!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute! The crochet trim is the PERFECT girlie touch! Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Denise, these are so pretty. I'm glad you are getting some time to create. I hope all is well! I hope you show us some more of you cards and projects here on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denise these are absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Love that little lace trimming - it really sets the onesie off!

    Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so cute! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...