Tuesday, July 21, 2009

RECIPE WRAP.....

I don't have many "friends" to give handmade things to, so sadly I don't buy any of the gorgeous My Timeless Templates (maybe some day?) So I thought I would at least try a free sample.....this was for a dear friend I met through Papertrey forum who was an angel and GAVE me a anniversary set!! Considering she lives in the USA and I live in Australia - this is real "spreading love around the world".
This is the front cover.





I "cased" Dawn McVey's wonderful idea and made embellishments. This photo shows two of the six pages.








This photo shows all 6 panels of the wrap....... I made in Plum Pudding, Lavender Moon, Spring Moss & Ripe Avacado.

PS this was so so easy to make and I was so very happy with the end result. Highly recommend these templates to anyone.

1 comment:

  1. I love this project...and I'm the lucky recipent of it. It is just beautiful with all the detail you used making the different embellishments and the template being stamped! Thank you so much for that wonderful gift.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...