Sunday, August 9, 2009

Christmas in July...


Oh I can't believe it!!! I have been stamping for about 10 years and FINALLY I have made christmas cards!!!! Yes I have taken note of everyone else on their blogs and started in July making the cards. I am so happy with the gorgeous pattened papers I found from Kaisercraft. I am very lucky to live near their factory outlet and bought up big as they donate nearly all the money spent at the outlet to charity :) Now that make my heart sing, buy craft, donate at the same time..........................Now I cut a 2" circle (yes with my cricut) in Papertrey Ripe Avacado and put a thin strip of paper across the centre, then stamped in Papertrey Vintage cream and the floral design from Papertrey With Sympathy onto the circle. Drew two lines with White Signo pen also. Layered the papers on card base, punched a small hole and tied white crotchet cotton through and tied a simple bow. Then used double mounting tape to attach circle. Oh so simple, but I think it turned out fantastic. Here is another version:-and a close up of the circle....

1 comment:

  1. Those Christmas cards are lovely. I really like that paper, too. You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...