Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Stamping Addict Poem.....

(by a man about his wife)


She learned to stamp on Monday,

Her embossing was quite fine,

She forgot to thaw out dinner,

So we had to go out to dine.


She brayered backgrounds Tuesday,

She says they are a must,

They really are quite lovely,

But then she forgot to dust!


On Wenesday it was birthday cards,

She says the chalking’s fun,

Shading, blending & watercoloring,

But the laundry was not done.


Her card swap was on Thursday,

Using green, blue and red,

I guess she really was engrossed,

So she forgot to make our bed.


It was shaker cards on Friday,

Using techniques she just adores,

But she never seemed to notice,

That we had crumbs all over our floors!


I found a maid on Saturday,

My life is now complete,

My wife can stamp the hours away,

And the house will still be neat.


Well it is already Sunday

And my forehead’s feeling damp,I

I cursed, I raved and I ranted

The Maid has now learned to STAMP!!

3 comments:

  1. That is so true! Since I've been making more cards, I've let things go around here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could have been my DH that wrote this :-) Too cute.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...