Saturday, February 20, 2010

I'm getting married.....again

Oh I thought seeing as I have revamped my blog and added a wedding countdown clock, I thought that who ever drops by might catch on that I am getting married??!! I hope to post over the next few days, pictures of the handmade invites I have made, then the placecards and favors. I hope in all the rush to be able to add non craft related photos of my dress, shoes, jewels etc...hoping that even though this is my 2nd time around (hence the 'again') that you all might be as excited too. Must go as the clock says I only have 36 days to go and I only knew about all this a month ago!!!! More to follow......

1 comment:

  1. Congratuations!!! I wish I could come all the way around the world to see you get married...I can't wait to see the items you've made. Your new Web sight looks great!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...