Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Oh baby shower invites too.......






Well added to the wedding preparations, I am in charge of decorations for my daughter's baby shower. She is due 20th April, so all things are busy busy around here.













I used the adorable 'onesie' template from Papertrey and was able to cut them on my cricut machine - very helpful and time saving!

Oh I am so very happy with how they turned out....wondered if I should have made my wedding invites like this.....ha ha.

Sadly I didn't have a 'baby shower' stamp from Papertrey, so used one I had.


Here's a link to another batch of these I made for a friend's grandchild's baby shower:-

http://aussiestamper.blogspot.com/2011/03/ooops-i-did-it-again-baby-shower.html

10 comments:

  1. Those invitations are simply adorable! I'm hosting a friend's shower in a little while--thanks for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness those are super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, how very cute!! Sweet and simple always works for baby things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did you cut them on your cricut? I didn't think there was a SCAL file yet? If you made the file yourself, would you be willing to share? The bib is absolutely adorable with this cute little invitation. I love it! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The people who get an invite will love these! They are adorable! I was wondering the same thing as Cathy, how did you cut them on your Cricut?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The invites are so very cute! Have a wonderful time at the shower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cuuuuute! Everyone will be impressed, they are darling! That bib is perfect! I can't believe how much you have on your plate and are still doing this, too! You must have some crazy organizational skilz.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness..this too cute. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet invitations. I love the lace around the bib.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Im celebrating my baby shower soon and i will like to know how did you did the bibs!! I love this invitations!!!!!!! please answer!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...